Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pepper Jack & Spinach Stuffed Chicken

I must say that this chicken has started to make its way into your meal rotation. I love that it is so quick & simple but gives you maximum taste results! You can always mix it you if you don't like pepper jack, I think swiss would also work great. We like a bit of spicy so this works perfect at our house.




4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 thick slice of pepper jack cheese per chicken breast ( so for this I used 4)
a handfull of fresh spinach per chicken breasts
toothpicks
spicy chicken spice ( i used Weber- kickin Chicken)



In a baking dish, spray with cooking spray.
then cut open your chicken breast to make a little pocket, add in your spinach & cheese. secure with a toothpick. continue to do this for how many breasts you need. In my case I only cooked 4.
after they are assembled sprinkle on top some Kickin Chicken & black pepper.
cover with tin foil.
cook in the oven at 350 for 35-40 mins.
let cool remove toothpicks & enjoy! its really that simple!

Hope you let me know how yours turned out.
Thanks for stopping by

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment