Monday, January 14, 2013

SAHM

As a SAHM of a 3 year old little boy & a 4 month baby girl I am constantly trying to think of new and exciting things to engage not only my mind but my little ones. My son is a busy body, On nice days we try to get out and do a walk ( for mommy getting fit) and then a stop over at the park for my little guy to release that energy.
Some other things that we really enjoy is play dough, cooking, playing cars, jumping on the trampoline & Dancing. He is such big character and loves to have my full attention. Lately I have been looking online at other was to engage his mind.
Here are a few really great websites that I have found to be so incredibly helpful they give you a lot of resources to help them learn things that will prepare them for school.


No Time for Flashcards
This site is awesome because you can search within your child's age group!

1+1+1=1
She has a great blog & also wonderful printables for holidays, color pages, etc.

Free Home School Deals
More great printables like, ABC 's

Classroom Jr
More great learning resources

3 Dinosaurs
She has wonderful printables for reading charts, ABC, numbers, shapes, counting.

LawTeeDah
More Printables


I sure hope that gives you a jump start on activities that you can do with your kiddos that is also helping them to learn in new & fun ways. My son has been enjoying them a lot. He gets so excited when we are trying a new thing.

Please let me know what you have been doing to keep your little ones entrained?  I would love to also hear about other amazing websites :)

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment