Monday, January 7, 2013

Work ups & Deployment

 I knew that with us coming back to sea duty that this time would come eventually....and it has! In the spring my hubby starts back up on workups for his job. They do work ups in order to get re-qualified to go out on the ship (aircraft carrier).

I think it is going to be a rather tough one this time. In the 8 years that we have been married,  It seems each time he has to go out gets harder & harder. Probably because it is a different situation when you have kids. They grown & change so very much in just a short amount of time.  On my hubby's last one that  he went on it was just our son and Me. Our son was still small and it didn't really effect him. but fast forward to now, and he already cries when he wakes up and didn't get to give daddy a kiss before work. I can only imagine how this next deployment will go. I am anxious for it to come and then go, mainly because this will be my hubby's last one. Retirement is coming soon.

I am hoping to come up with some great ways to make the time pass quickly. If we are moved into a house in Idaho before he goes out on the ship, then I see a lot of remodel posts on my blog :) but as of right now we live in base housing & so I will keep busy with my hubby while I can & also our little ones.

Please feel free to give me your ideas of ways to help the time pass quickly.

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Living in the city, especially in Southern California there should be a lot of fun places to take the kids; museums, the zoo, the beach, etc. Stay strong Tara, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete