Monday, November 5, 2012

Crockpot Country Style Pork Ribs

I decided it had been quite a few months since I had made ribs, actually probably been a Year.
I decided that since I could not for the life of me find the recipe I once had used that I would experiment with something on my own. ( you will find that I do this a lot)

Here is what you will need:

Crockpot
6 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
2 1/2 cups BBQ sauce ( I used Kraft)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 coke

Add all of your ribs in your crockpot ( I know that 6 pounds is a lot, but we like to have plenty of left overs), then just start adding all of the ingredients. I added the Coke first and then everything else. Cover and cook for 6 hrs on High.

Enjoy
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment