Friday, November 9, 2012

Mommy-hood calls...

Tantrums...!
As a mom of a 3 year old I ask you, When will the tantrums stop!
Every one said that the terrible 2's were terrible. But I really believe it is the 3's. Our son did great at the 2's. Then seriously about 3 weeks after turning 3 he turned a page.
Now, I must also state that a week before his 3rd birthday I gave birth to his baby sister and I expected him to have a hard time and not like her, but he loves her. will always be a big helper if I need him to. But my problem is he has decided that no is the greatest word ever, but its not only that it is, "don't look at me mommy!" and followed within seconds with "look at me mommy!" lol I cant win. Lets just say he is getting a great view of his room lately.
Now I must say that these luckily are not every day all day. but possibly 3 times a week. and usually I am to blame with it. He is a schedule kid. He runs best on one. and if we throw him off at all, we pay for it. like if I am busy and we miss nap time. My little boy needs his naps... Its fuel for a sweet little boy.
Anyone else have a 3 year old with this same tantrums? I feel like I am probably not the only one.
Just remember that when your kid is uncontrollable in public places and you are trying to get them to calm down and you feel like everyone is staring at you....the moms who have been in your same place look at you and think "I feel your pain." Try to just breathe and hope this stage ends quickly... I mean thats what I am trying to do :)

Look at this sweet face..how he ever have tantrums??
I sure think he is so handsome & a little love despite the tantrums. :)


<3 Tara




Also look for my posts on sunday.
We are going to a Navy League dinner tomorrow night, I will be snapping a few photos for memory sake...
and also...
Don't forget that Sunday is Veterans day!! Remember to thank a service member for all that they do..maybe buy them a drink or something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment