Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BBQ Meatloaf

This is by far the best meatloaf ever! and so so easy to make & throw in the oven. I at one time used a different recipe but then my mom made me try this and we will never go back to anything else.
try it for your self.


2 pounds ground meat ( I use 1 pound ground turkey & 1 pound ground hamburger)
1 cup Bbq sauce ( I used what I had on hand, KC masterpiece..hickory smoked)
1 large egg
1 cup water
1 package stuffing mix ( i use Stouffers turkey mix)


1. Preheat oven to 375
2. cover cookie sheet with foil & spray with cooking spray
3. combine everything into a large mixing bowl
4. place mixture on the cookie sheet and shape it to form a log ( I don't use a bread pan because the 2 pounds is to much to fit)
5. squirt some extra bb sauce on the top. cover with foil & bake for 60 mins. after cooked uncover and cook for 15 mins to crisp the top.
6. remove and enjoy!! (I like to dip mine in the bbq sauce but my hubby likes to dip it in ketchup..so either way is fantastic.)


No comments:

Post a Comment