Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Sliders

How can I even begin to tell you how yummy these are?! not to mention so easy, I love anything from the crockpot because it means less time in the kitchen and more time focused on my kids & hubby.

For this recipe you will need:
5 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle of buffalo wing sauce ( I prefer Franks)
1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix


Turn your crockpot on High
Place in the chicken then pour the buffalo sauce over the top.
Then sprinkle in the ranch seasoning.
Cover & let it cook for 4 hours on high (or 6 on low)
Remove from crockpot and shred if needed then place back into the sauce.

Prepare your mini buns.
I put the meat mixture in & then added some cheese, tomato & ranch dressing.

This does make for a spicy meal so only me & my hubby ate these, my little man got his own meal :)
Hope you enjoy!
<3 Tara

My recipe was adapted from:
Really From Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment