Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pizza Bites

This little guys were first introduced to me by a friend of mine's blog. The first time I made them for my family they became an instant favorite, not to mention how Easy they are. I hope your family loves them as much as mine.


1-2 packages of crescent rolls (8count, I buy the bigger sized ones)
a package of mozzarella cheese sticks
1 package of pepperoni  (we use turkey)


Preheat your oven to 350
roll out each of the crescent rolls, full them at the thickest part with half a cheese stick & 4-5 pepperoni
when all of them have been rolled shut, stick them in the oven for the cooking time on the package, I like cooking mine for about 16 mins.
take them out and enjoy them with some warm marinara & ranch.




recipe from:
The Recipe Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment