Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mini German Pancakes

I dont know why I never thought of doing thing before, Its so so easy and quick for a yummy breakfast!
My lil Mr loved them and asked for seconds.
Only 4 ingredients!
Hope you try them out!

You will need a cupcake pan I used a normal sized one thats what I had on hand.
Spray each hole with cooking butter spray, if you dont spray good they will stick

6 eggs
1 cup milk ( I used 1%)
1 cup flour
1/4 salt

toppings: powdered sugar & lemon or syrup


Preheat your oven to 425
Spray with nonstick cooking spray
Whisk together eggs, milk, flour & salt in a bowl, do not over mix you want the lumps
Pour into your cupcake holes (makes 12-16)
Bake for 18-25 mins, depending on the size of the cupcake tin and amount of batter.
after cooked let cool for just a min or two then remove from cupcake pan onto a plate.
Drizzle lemon juice & sprinkle with powdered sugar & enjoy! Or syrup  if thats what you would like :)
Enjoy!
Let me know what you think
<3 Tara

Recipe from:
Momathonblog












No comments:

Post a Comment